Seasonal Resale Store Associate - Part-time - Rotating Weekends
Store Associate’s Job Duties:
- Provide compassionate care and quality of life to all those in need.
- Trains store volunteer staff by reviewing and revising orientation to products and sales training materials
- Assists training of staff on cash register
- Helps oversee receiving and stock room operations to achieve responsive merchandise movement
- Attracts customers by originating display ideas; following display suggestions or schedules; producing merchandise display on sales floor
- Helps customers by providing information; answering questions; completing payment transactions; preparing merchandise for pickup and delivery
- Maintains a safe and clean store environment
- Discusses any major changes with store manager for approval before implementation
Customers want to see someone who is passionate, informed, confident, tactful and patient; an energetic person with solid work ethic who is resourceful and can think on their feet and find a way to get the job done.
OTHER PERSONAL QUALIFICATIONS
1. Leadership qualities
2. Positive interpersonal relationships
4. Ability to handle stressful and emergency situations
5. Sensitive to needs of others without being judgmental