Sharon S. Richardson Community Hospice, where our promise is to provide compassionate care and quality of life to all those in need, is seeking a cook at our facility in Sheboygan Falls, WI.
This position is full-time with every other weekend. We offer a competitive wage and appealing benefit package.
If you can provide what is needed listed below and want to provide your expertise in a setting where you can really make a difference, please apply
· Provide compassionate care and quality of life to all those in need.
· Follow standardized recipes while preparing hot and cold food items, soups and sauces.
· Prepares, stores, and handles food, soups, sauces, and produce menu items required by meal period.
· Stocks station and line food product required for meal period menu production and prepares all garnishes for menu items.
· Assists throughout the kitchen as required to meet production requirements and to assist management with projects as requested.
· Assists in maintaining appropriate records of meal purchases.
· Maintain high standard of safety practices when it comes to food preparation, equipment operation and the sanitary conditions of the kitchen.
· Willingness to perform routine, repetitive tasks with frequent interruptions.
· Welcome and assist all who enter the kitchen/dining room with warm, professional, and pleasant demeanor