Resale Store E-Commerce Production Associate
The Richardson Resale store is looking for an entrepreneurial spirited individual to expand launch our online sales presence. The eCommerce Production associate is responsible for auction production from start to finish, this includes: evaluating “new arrival” merchandise, entering descriptions for each item online, reporting the condition of the item, and monitoring the balance of merchandise by category on the website(s). The eCommerce associate will properly weigh, package, label and ship items sold using UPS/ISPS guidelines. The eCommerce associate will also handle all email communications from buyers.
This position will monitor supplies, and generate monthly and/or bi-weekly summary reports for submission to management. The eCommerce associate is responsible for keeping the area organized and clean, and ensuring that security measures are followed. In addition, the position will also support the brick and mortar resale store during high volume sales, processing large donations, and running the register as needed.
This position requires a flexible schedule which includes days, evenings and weekends to support our business needs.
· Monitor product flow and production numbers
· Enter descriptions of each item online
· Report the full condition of each item
· Properly weigh, package, label and ship items
· Monitor packing supplies
· Communicate with Resale Store manager, employees and volunteers regarding needs
· Generate reports as requested
· Coordinate refunds as needed
· Keep work area clean and organized
· Achieve production goals
· Ensure security measures are taken in eCommerce area
· Follow safety and security requirements
· Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent required, retail experience helpful
- Basic computer and math skills are a MUST
- Proven exceptional writing, grammar and spelling skills
- Strong knowledge of internet research skills
- A valid license, current insurance and good driving record
- Knowledge of unusual, valuable or collectible merchandise
- Familiarity with a warehousing and/or shipping environment
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds regularly
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends
- Knowledge of antiques, collectibles and jewelry
- Knowledge of concepts, methods and techniques of processing inventory
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- An understanding of how to effectively use a digital camera, computer and printer
- An understanding of how to effectively navigate online sites
If you meet the qualifications listed above and believe in supporting our mission and community, please apply. We appreciate a conversation.