Why Choose Us?
Your loved one deserves the best. Sharon S. Richardson Community Hospice is the only choice in Sheboygan County if you want superior quality evidenced by:
- A community leader in home hospice with Hospice & Palliative Care Certified RNs, LPNs, and CNAs.
- The only hospice and palliative care inpatient center in Sheboygan County specializing in acute symptom management in a homelike environment. We offer private suites and home cooked meals for patients and their families.
- A dedicated Hospice and Palliative Care Board Certified Medical Director on staff. This means direct and immediate answers to your loved ones changing needs.
- Evening and weekend tuck-in services for home hospice patients. Whether in a facility setting or private home, we understand that everyone could use a little extra help at night. We'll be there for you.
- Same day consultations and admissions.
- No answering service. Our own staff take your calls 24 hours a day.
- Certified End-of-Life Nursing Education Consortium (ELNEC) trainers on staff. We are leaders in hospice education and help you feel confident in caring for your loved one. If your loved resides in a nursing home or other care facility, our trainers will even educate the facility staff to provide a higher level of care. We're elevating end-of-life care for everyone in our community.
- Consistently rated higher than the State and National Average of “Excellent” scores for the “overall quality of care that primary caregiver felt was given to the patient”.
- Named Best Hospice in Sheboygan County in 2014, 2015 and 2016 - Sheboygan Press Reader's Choice Awards.
- Locally-Based and Community-Owned. Our board of directors are your neighbors and they are intent on knowing and responding to your needs. Sharon S. Richardson Community Hospice is dedicated to caring for our community.
- Named Nonprofit of the Year in 2016 by the Sheboygan County Chamber of Commerce.
- 2016 Hospice Honors Award recipient
As a member of the National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization, we pledge that the care and services we provide will be safe, patient-centered, effective, efficient, timely, and equitable, consistent with the six aims described by the Institute of Medicine.
We want to serve you. Call us for a FREE consultation or tour at (920) 467-1800.
“The most comforting place to be when you do not have much life left to live. You are treated with the best care ever and keep your dignity. Thank you.”
Board of Directors